About Me

My photo
Iam Married Its been 26 yrs & three children later. I have been a stay at home Mom since my first child. I love to do all kinds of Crafts.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome the “Getting Cricky With It” Surprise Blog Hop for Kristal!!!

Today the Design Team is bringing you some very special projects created for our wonderful and amazing leader Kristal! Our term is almost over and we wanted to show her just how much we appreciate ALL that she has done for us this term. The projects that we will be sharing with you will also be sent to Kristal. We encourage ALL of her fans to join in on the fun as well! Be sure to add your card/project to the link below and then be sure to mail it off to her!


If you've hopped along from Larelyn then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Kristal's blog (you'll want to catch up on all the FUN!!)...

Each of Kristal's stamp sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. Kristal is donating to the following charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, E. Glaser Pediatric AIDS  Foundation, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), Wayside House for Women, Camp Good Days & Special Times, Adopt a Classroom, and Autism Research Institute. Kristal will donate $1 for every stamp set sold, retail or wholesale to the charity noted; and over time believes this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!

K Andrew's stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to Kristal. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America.  You can learn even more about Kristal's stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting her online store: K Andrew Designs:


                                     This is the Card I made for Kristal our Design Team Leader. 
Kristal you have been a great Friend and Leader I have never been in a Design Team before so I was Hesitant with this undertaking but you made me feel like I could do this. I sent you my Projects and you chose me to be a member of you Team and I have had a wonderful time in the special Group of ladies.
I have learned so many new ways to make Cards and Scrapbook pages. You and the Team encouraged all of us to give our all. So Kristal thanks you for Being the Very Special Lady you are. I have Grown in my Crafting because of you and everyone on this Team.
In that my Card is a Tribute to you for all you have done for me and everyone on the great Design Team 
I hope you will love it always and it is on its way to you to keep for ever.



For this card I made for Kristal I used the spellbinders labels Twenty three for the base of the card I layered 
the front and inside with paper cut with the Labels Twenty Three. For  The Butterfly I used Tim Holts distressed ink and then used Glitter for sparkle I then layered all three of the Butterfly die and added 2 sm. pearls. I used pop dots for the Damnation. I used KAndrew Design Stamps Winged things.
Hope you love your card Kristal its mad with much Love and hugs.
Your Friend Always
Anita 


Products used:
KAndrew Designs Stamps: Winged Things
Spellbinders Dies: Labels Twenty Three, Nested Butterfly 2
Paper: DCWV Card Stock
Glitter: Sprinkles and Sparkles: Star Fire
 Want 2 Craft: pink Pearls
 Recollections  Rhinestones:  


Thanks for Stopping By and please continue to my next Dt Sister.
    Now you can dance on over to your next stop: Laura

Here is the line up in case you get lost along the way:
1.      Kristal
2.      RhoLynda
3.      Charlotte
4.      Cheri
5.      Linda
6.      Amanda
7.      Debbie
8.      Vero
9.      Lisa
10.  Jennie
12.  Holly
13.  Jamie
14.  Christel
15.  Jana
16.  Patti
18.  Miranda
19.  Ildi
20.  Jessie
21.  JoAnn
22.  Letillia
23.  Larelyn
24.  Anita
25.  Laura
26. Sherry
27.  Shawn
28.  Faith
29.  Amy



15 comments:

Miranda said...

Anita, this is beautiful!
Miranda :)
GCJRDT Sister
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Debbie said...

very sweet and cute card hugs Debbie getting cricky Jr DT

Patti Ross said...

Very elegant.

Patti Ross
JR. DT sister
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

Very pretty, Anita and such a lovely, heartfelt post.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Rhonda Miller said...

This is a lovely card.

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful card!

Veronica JrDT
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Lisa said...

Very pretty card!! I love the sparkly butterfly and the Spellbinders dies!! Awesome project :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Getting Cricky DT

Amanda said...

Beautiful card! I love the way the butterfly sparkles!!! Great job!


Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Lynda said...

Great project Anita! Love the butterfly!! :) Thanks so much for helping to make this hop a success!!!

Big Hugs,
RhoLynda
Getting Cricky DT Sister

Charlotte said...

Anita, this is truly from the heart. It is beautiful in every way!!
Charlotte

Cheri said...

Anita, your card is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Cheri - Getting Cricky Sister

Jenscrapstoo said...

Beautiful Butterfly, Fab card!!
Cheers Jennie - GCDT Sister
jenscrapstoo.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

I love the spellbinders die you used, i really should get it!! I love the butterfly so pretty!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

scrapdiva said...

beautiful butterfly

Candy said...

Your butterfly card is gorgeous! I love all the glitter!! Fabulous!