About Me

My photo
Iam Married Its been 26 yrs & three children later. I have been a stay at home Mom since my first child. I love to do all kinds of Crafts.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Challenge #4- Twisted Easel Challenge

I have seen this Awesome Twisted Easel Card done before and I had to make it.
I used spellbinders dies for the ovals and Label and the cricut cart Celebrations for the cupcakes and the sizzix sizzlits for the tag and the number. I also used scribbles for the hearts and dots. 
if you want to see the Tutorial on how to make this go to.


This is my Twisted Easel  Card and hope you will love it

                       Thanks for Stopping by and please leave me some boggy Love.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Sweet Birthday Card...love the cuts you chose! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Scrapbook Blessings Club!

Teresa
SBC~Design Team

Fresh and Renewed
Scrapbook Blessings Club

Unknown said...

Love the dies and cuts you have used for your sweet birthday card. Thanks for joining in the Scrapbook Blessings Club challenge this week!

Jennyfer
SBC DT

♥ ScrapBook Blessings Club DT ♥

♥ Jennyfer Creates ♥

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a lovely birthday card and love the twisted easel design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Sandy Hentzel said...

Like I said before, this is so pretty!
Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day,
Sandy
♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

Greta said...

How pretty this is!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a beautiful and unique design. The cupcake design is so perfect for the birthday card and I love the way you included the 4 on that cute tag. Great job.